Farmina N&d Pumpkin Grain Free Dog Duck & Cantaloupe Medium/maxi 26.4lbs
- At Farmina, the philosophy is the Carnivore Nutrition System, which means using the highest quality ingredients to create a grain-free diet, scientifically designed in accordance with the carnivorous nature of dogs and cats.
- Italian culinary traditions have always been part of Farmina's DNA. That's why they have included pumpkin in their recipes, because it is a vegetable widely used in the Mediterranean diet and is rich in soluble fiber and antioxidants.
- The N&D Pumpkin line uses excellent protein sources from selected partners, in addition to pumpkin.
- N&D Pumpkin is made with genuine ingredients to provide your pet with complete and balanced nutrition free of grains and artificial preservatives.
- A grain-free diet, with pumpkin and 96% protein of animal origin.
- Boneless duck (24%), dehydrated duck protein (22%), sweet potato, chicken fat, dried pumpkin (5%), dried eggs, herring, dehydrated herring protein, fish oil (from herring), pea fibre, dried carrot, alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), dried cantaloupe melon (0.5%), dried apple, dried spinach, psyllium husks and seeds, dried sweet orange, dried blueberry, sodium chloride, dried brewers' yeast, turmeric (0.2%), aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate.
|Country of manufacture||Italy|
|Nutritional option||Grain Free|
|Size||Large (10 kg and more) (22.04 and more)|
|Number of units per pallet||90|